Arrival at Athens International Airport. Meet and greet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Check in and afternoon at leisure. For your first night we suggest you an unforgettable Athens by night orientation tour followed by folklore dance show and dinner. Back to the hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Early breakfast & pick up from hotel for Athens city tour. You’ll see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister’s residence (Ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Evzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, The Constitution Square (Syntagma). Arrive in Plaka area and visit the Acropolis museum. Continue and visit the Architectural Masterpieces of Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit” , the Monument that “puts order in the mind” , the Parthenon. In the afternoon we suggest you a tour to Cape Sounio or shopping in Athens old city, Plaka.
Early in the morning meet our representative at the hotel and be transferred to Piraeus port for sailing to Mykonos. Arrive to Mykonos port and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon you may enjoy a walking in the capital (Chora) of the island, in order to learn and see more things about the lifestyle and the history of Mykonos. Evening free for relaxing, shopping and having fun. Nightlife of the island it will be unforgettable for you.
After breakfast, the day is free at your disposal. We suggest you an optional half day tour to DELOS island. The island of Delos is one of the most important mythological, historical and archaeological sites in Greece. The excavations is the island are among the most extensive in the Mediterranean, Delos had a position as a holy sanctuary for a millennium before Olympian Greek Mythology made it the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Mykonos port and sailing to Santorini. Arrive at Santorini Island. Santorini is awesome island with magnificent views and places to be. Afternoon is free at leisure.
Today after breakfast the days is free or you may enjoy an optional Full Day Caldera cruise with the below itinerary. The bus will pick you up from your village’s meeting point going to Athinios port! The first stop of the excursion is the volcano of Santorini in Nea Kameni Island! There you will have a lifetime experience as you will climb on the top of the volcano, see the active crater and walk on its rims! The second stop is Palia Kameni Island, where you have the opportunity to swim in the hot springs of Caldera created by the volcano’s underwater power! Going to Thirassia Island the boat sails above underwater craters! In Thirassia Island you will have the time to eat in the small traditional taverns, swim in the crystal clear waters and visit the village of Manolas on the top of the cliff! After a sailing under the slopes of Oia you will be disembarked at Athinios port, where the buses will be waiting for you and you will be dropped off at the starting meeting point!
Breakfast & then transfer to Santorini’s port. Late in the evening arrival at Athens port. Transfer to the hotel and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel and then be transferred to the airport for your international flight.
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel
- 03 overnights in Athens
- 02 overnights in Mykonos
- 02 overnights in Santorini
- 7 breakfast at the hotels (Athens – Mykonos – Santorini – Athens )
- Private transfers in Athens for the route airport – hotel – airport by a/c taxi
- Private transfers in Athens for the route port – hotel – port by a/c taxi
- SIC transfers in Mykonos for the route port – hotel – port by a/c coach
- SIC transfers in Santorini for the route port – hotel – port with a/c coach
- Ferry tickets in Economy class including port taxes
- Piraeus 07:25 – Mykonos 12:45 with normal speed vessel (Blue Star Ferries)
- Mykonos 09:50 – Santorini 11:50 with High speed vessel (Sea Jets)
- Santorini 15:30 – Piraeus 23:25 with normal speed vessel (Blue Star Ferries)
- Half day Athens city tour with Acropolis museum and Parthenon on SIC basis (maximum 4 hours) with a/c coach & Tour Guide + entrance fees to Acropolis museum & Parthenon
- Entrance fees excluded for sightseeing
- Travel Insurance (mandatory)
- Hotel rates can vary anytime of the year due to several reasons- Holiday weekends, Conventions, Festivals, Blackout dates, Weather, blackout dates etc.
- Quoted price is based on per person on twin sharing basis and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any hotel change or peak period travel will be extra cost.
- We reserve the right to use alternative hotel accommodation and transfers of equal or higher standard.
- Wi-Fi – is available at the discretion of the hotel, if there is an additional cost for WIFI the client has to pay directly to the hotel.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package. Incidental amount must be paid by the client directly to the hotel.