Malaysia Singapore Delight
Day 1: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
This Malaysia Singapore Delight tour would commence with your arrival in Kuala Lumpur, where you would be greeted by a MakeMyTrip representative at the airport and he/she shall assist you with the transfers to your hotel on a shared vehicle in a bus/coach (seat-in-coach). Standard check-in time is 3 pm, so do get in touch with your MakeMyTrip representative to book an early check-in, if required, at an extra cost. Kuala Lumpur is more than just the national capital. Along with being a conglomerate of architecture and cultures, it is also a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoer dream. After arriving at the hotel, you have the rest of the day at leisure to discover and enjoy the ‘Garden City of Lights’. You could take a stroll through Bukit Bintang area and experience Kuala Lumpur’s bustling nightlife. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: Half-day city tour of Kuala Lumpur | Meals included: Breakfast
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you would be picked up at 9 am on a seat-in-coach basis for a half-day city tour of Kuala Lumpur. This city tour would begin with a visit to the National Monument that has exhibits of local history and culture. The next stop would be a photo-stop at the Gate of King’s Palace. Still not open to public, its main entrance with the mounted royal guard at the gate is its key attraction. This would be followed by a visit to the Moorish styled Railway Station Building and National Mosque. The mosque is located diagonally opposite the Kuala Lumpur Old Railway Station is uniquely designed to embody a contemporary expression of traditional Islamic art. You would also proceed to visit a Chocolate Factory and the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower – the fourth tallest telecommunication tower in the world. This tour would come to an end at about 1.30 pm. You then have the rest of the day at leisure to explore the city. Later, after a delectable dinner, retire to the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Day at leisure/ Full-day Sunway Lagoon Excursion for “With Frills”
After a hearty breakfast, you have the day at leisure to explore Kuala Lumpur and its various offerings on your own. You could visit (own expense) Aquaria KLCC which is home to over 150 species of marine life or the KL Bird Park (also called Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur) that is billed as the world’s largest covered bird park with more than 3,000 birds from 200 species all over the world. Explore the numerous gastronomic delights of Malaysia offered through hawker stalls, cafes and restaurants. You could also go to the Sunway Lagoon (own expense) for a day of adventure. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday. If you have booked a ‘With Frills’ holiday, you would be taken to Sunway Lagoon – the one-stop place for fun. Enjoy the rides at the Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Scream Park and Extreme Park. Do remember to carry a change of clothes along and wear comfortable footwear. Later, retire to the hotel after a delectable dinner. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Arrival in Singapore
After breakfast, you would be transferred to Singapore by a coach, where you would be greeted by a MakeMyTrip representative at your hotel in Singapore. You would reach Singapore by around 2 pm. After check-in at your hotel, you could spend the day at your discretion. It is recommended that you kick-start your Singapore adventure with the Night Safari (own expense), experience the fiery Thumbuakar Tribal Performance and an exciting Tram Safari Adventure. You would also get to watch the Creatures of the Night show – an amazing show by the nocturnal animals. The pick-up time for this activity would be 5.15 pm. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday. After an exciting day, return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable stay. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: Half-Day City Excursion / Sentosa Island Excursion for “With Frills”
After a scrumptious breakfast, get ready for an exciting half-day city sightseeing of Singapore. The sightseeing activity includes a visit to the Merlion Statue – a statue with the head of a lion and body of a fish, often considered to be the symbol of Singapore. You would then stop at China Town – the historic market which is filled with traditional shops as well as equable stores and modern cafes. Here, you can shop for reasonably priced trinkets and souvenirs, while enjoying a feast of local delicacies. You would also visit the Jewellery factory. After the city sightseeing, you would have the rest of the day at leisure for exploration of this vibrant city. If you have booked the ‘With Frills’ package, you would proceed for the Sentosa Island Tour after the city tour. Here you can enjoy a cable car ride, S.E.A. Aquarium, Luge (a fun outdoor experience for the entire family), Skyride (the Skyride chairlift offers panoramic views of Sentosa Island, Singapore’s skyline and South China) and Wings of Time (a spectacular night show of water, laser and fire effects, set against the backdrop of the open sea). The tour would conclude at around 8.30 pm, after which you could retire to the hotel. For the ‘No Frills’ package, you would have the rest of the evening at leisure after the city tour. You could go to the Singapore Flyer (own expense) – a giant Ferris wheel like structure which offers a spectacular view of the Singapore city from a whopping height of 165 meters. You could also take the Sentosa Island Tour (own expense) for an exciting adventure. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this package
Day 6: Day at leisure / Universal Studios Visit for “With Frills”
After a delicious breakfast, you have the rest of the day to enjoy and explore this wonderful city (for the ‘No Frills’ package). You could visit (own expense) the Singapore Zoo – a beautiful wildlife park where you would get an opportunity to get up-close with the star orangutan, python and others as they roam freely in their natural habitat. Bird-lovers could head to (own expense) the Jurong Bird Park – Asia’s largest bird park that is home to more than 5000 birds of myriad colours. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this package.If you have booked the ‘With Frills’ package, you would be taken to the Universal Studios, Singapore, where you will experience cutting–edge rides, shows and attractions based on some of your favourite movies and television series. This includes the Ultimate 3D battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Battlestar Galactica and others. After an eventful day, return to the hotel and set off to sleep. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: Departure from Singapore
After breakfast, you would have a few hours in Singapore before proceeding to the airport. Standard check-out time is 12 noon; so, do get in touch with your MakeMyTrip representative to book a late check-out, if required, at an extra cost. Meals: Breakfast
- 3 nights’ Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 3 nights’ Accommodation in Singapore
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Kuala Lumpur city tour with photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers
- Kuala Lumpur Tower entrance ticket
- City Tour of Singapore with Gardens by the Bay (entrance to 2 domes)
- Sunway Lagoon Tour
- Sentosa Experiential Tour
- Universal Studios Tour
- Free Pre Paid Sim Card on Arrival (per booking)
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by coach: Travel Time appx. 6-8 hours
- The hotel offered, Double Tree by Hilton is located 60 kms from KLIA & 2.5 kms away from the city center/Bukit Bintang Area. The closest Indian restaurant is around 500m away
- The hotel offered, Grand Mercure Roxy is located 14 kms from Changi Airport & 7 kms from the city centre/Little India & Mustafa Centre. The closest Indian restaurant is around 450m away.
- Free Guaranteed Early Check in-IBIS KL & Swiss Garden KL with Breakfast
- Cost of VISA, Airfare and other airport taxes, Travel Insurance is not included.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers not included
- Tips & Portage is not included.
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- Anything that is not mentioned in above inclusions
- Hotel rates can vary anytime of the year due to several reasons- Holiday weekends, Conventions, Festivals, Blackout dates, Weather, blackout dates etc.
- Quoted price is based on per person on twin sharing basis and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any hotel change or peak period travel will be extra cost.
- We reserve the right to use alternative hotel accommodation and transfers of equal or higher standard.
- Wi-Fi – is available at the discretion of the hotel, if there is an additional cost for WIFI the client has to pay directly to the hotel.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package. Incidental amount must be paid by the client directly to the hotel.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
Other Tours Available in Same Category:
Location : Paris + Amsterdam + Heidelburg + Innsbruck + Venice + Rome + Pisa + Engelberg + Zurich
Location : Paris + Amsterdam + Berlin + Prague + Munich + Zurich
Location : Bratislava + Budapest + Prague + Linz + Vienna
Location : London + Manchester + Lancaster + Glasgow