DAY 1: Arrival in Madrid
Welcome to the capital of Spain! Madrid is known as much for its cultural and artistic heritage as it is known for its ‘fiestas’ (parties) and appetite of fun and frolic! Our Holiday Manager will meet you at the airport and escort you to your hotel.
Meals: Light Snacks
DAY 2: Toledo Excursion
Get ready for a great day in Spain with a excursion between two different cities!
After breakfast, you will experience Toledo. The quaint town of Toledo is a blend of immense beauty, museums and genuine historical Spanish monuments. Its old gothic and renaissance buildings and narrow streets and alleys, testifies to its old days of magnificence. The old city has been considered as a National Monument and declared a World Herit-age city by UNESCO. Toledo is also named the city of three cultures, as for a long period of time, the Christian, Islamic and Jewish lived peacefully within its walls. After witnessing the beauty of Toledo, you will get free time at Madrid City to experience the streets and shopping. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel in Madrid.
DAY 3 Madrid – Valencia
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day city excursion in Madrid where you will see the Church of San Nicolas De Los Servitas, Campo Del Moro Park & Gardens, Basilica of St. Francisco El Grande, Cervantes Statue, Clock Tower Madrid, Crystal Palac, Edificio De Espana, Plaza Espanol, Plaza Mayor, Reina Sofia Museum and Royal Palace. After City Tour, you’ll leave Madrid for Valencia, the capital city of the province and home of internationally renowned paella – A traditional Spanish dish comprising of rice, meat and vegetable dish. Overnight at hotel in Valencia
DAY 4: Valencia – Barcelona
After breakfast you will begin with city excursion of Valencia, the Tour manager will take you on an orientation excursion of Valencia where you will see Basílica De Nuestra Señora De Los Desamparados. After city sightseeing you will embark on your journey to Barcelona in via coach. Barcelona is famous for its vibrant and cosmopolitan feel. Overnight at hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 5: Barcelona
After breakfast you will be starting with city excursion of Barcelona. You will experience the Catalonia region – defined by its quirky art and architecture, imaginative food and vibrant street life. It has medieval roots, seen in the mazelike Gothic Quarter, but a modernist personality represented by architect Antoni Gaudí’s fantastical Sagrada Família church. In Evening you will be taken to experience Flamenco Show. Flamenco is a Spanish art form made up of three parts: guitar playing (“guitarra”), song (“cante”), and dance (“baile”). Flamenco originated in the southern regions of Spain. Enjoy Indian Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel in Barcelona.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 6 Barcelona (Optional Sightseeing)
After Breakfast , you can opt for an optional sightseeing excursion (own expense) of Costa Brava. Place of entrance, transit and settlement of different cultures and civilizations, the Girona coastline was baptized 100 years ago as the Costa Brava due to its abrupt and steep terrain, the small bays surrounded by pine trees and the crystalline waters that bathe its towns. We will disembark in Tossa de Mar, known as “The Pearl of the Costa Brava”, to discover the towns beach, open market & some options for water activities (own expense). You can have lunch on your own in multiple restaurants in the area. It’s best known to keep its natural setting in harmony with tourist development.
Overnight at Hotel
DAY 7: Barcelona – Zaragoza
After Breakfast you will be transferred to new city Zaragoza. Zaragoza is the capital of northeastern Spain’s Aragon region. Overlooking the Ebro River in the city center is baroque Nuestra Señora del Pilar basilica, a famous pilgrim-age site with a shrine to the Virgin Mary and multiple domes. Mudéjar-style landmarks, combining Islamic and Gothic architecture, include the Aljafería, an 11th-century Moorish palace, and the Cathedral of the Savior, begun in the 12th century. After reaching, proceed for an orientation excursion of Za-ragoza. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 8 Zaragoza – Madrid (Departure)
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, it would be time to bid adieu to Europe and head to Madrid airport on a seat-in-coach basis for your flight back home, armed with an enriching experience and memories to last a lifetime.
- Service of an experienced Make My Trip Tour Manager
- Accommodation in double/twin-bedded rooms in hotels as mentioned in the itinerary (or similar category hotels)
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fee, sightseeing tours and surface transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- Tips (to drivers and guides) and City tax are included
- Airfare, Visa Fees, Travel Insurance charges and airport taxes.
- Porter fees at hotels, airports and seaports
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Cost of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
- Any other items not mentioned in the Holiday package cost Inclusions list.
- Hotel rates can vary anytime of the year due to several reasons- Holiday weekends, Conventions, Festivals, Blackout dates, Weather, blackout dates etc.
- Quoted price is based on per person on twin sharing basis and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any hotel change or peak period travel will be extra cost.
- We reserve the right to use alternative hotel accommodation and transfers of equal or higher standard.
- Wi-Fi – is available at the discretion of the hotel, if there is an additional cost for WIFI the client has to pay directly to the hotel.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package. Incidental amount must be paid by the client directly to the hotel.
Other Tours Available in Same Category:
Location : Paris + Amsterdam + Heidelburg + Innsbruck + Venice + Rome + Pisa + Engelberg + Zurich
Location : Paris + Amsterdam + Berlin + Prague + Munich + Zurich
Location : Bratislava + Budapest + Prague + Linz + Vienna
Location : London + Manchester + Lancaster + Glasgow