BEST OF AFRICA
Day 01:- Cape Town
Upon your arrival at Cape Town International Airport. Meet by our English speaking representative and will be transferred to Hotel . On arrival at the hotel you will check in to the hotel and have rest of your day free at Leisure to explore the Mother City on your own.
Day 02:– Cape Town
After breakfast at the hotel. Depart in a private vehicle for Cape Town city Tour, Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain ( If weather permitting) for a panoramic view of the city and coastline. Continue through the historic Malay Quarter, past the South African Museum, with its famed Bushmen exhibits, the Castle and other interesting sights. Towards the end of the morning a visit is made at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. This is South Africa’s most talked about tourist venue with many shops and restaurants. (You may wish to stay at the harbour and explore on your own before returning to your hotel on your own).
Day 03:– Cape Town
After breakfast at the hotel. Depart on a Full day Tour of Cape Point, We flank the cold Atlantic Ocean en route to Hout Bay. Once a fishing community now one of the most popular residential areas, the harbour still has a charm of days gone by. Enjoy a half-hour cruise to “Seal Island” or for the not so adventurous the fish market “Mariners Wharf” is a must. We now continue alongside the Indian Ocean, and stop to see the Jackass penguin colony, which has become well established, at Boulders beach near Simonstown. Afternoon travel onwards until we reach Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope, Said to be the romantic meeting place of the two mighty oceans, the Atlantic and the Indian, Sir Francis Drake the Explorer once called it “the fairest Cape that we saw in the whole circumference of the Globe”. And rightly so, it must be the highlight of any visit to the Mother City, if not South Africa. Afternoon visit one of the most beautiful gardens in Africa, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden nestled at the foot of Table Mountain situated on the eastern slopes displaying a wide variety of the unique plant life of the Cape flora.
Day 04:– Garden Route
After breakfast will be served at the hotel. Depart overland to Knysna along Route 62 – Drive time from Cape Town to Knysna is +/- 6.5 hours. Arrive in Knysna and check into your hotel. After relaxing for a while we depart for a Sunset Cruise on the Knysna Lagoon.
Day 05:- Garden Route
Breakfast will be served at the hotel. Depart for a full day tour to Oudtshoorn is a town in the Western Cape province in South Africa. With 80,336 inhabitants it is the largest town in the Little Karoo region. The town is home to the world’s largest Ostrich population with a number of specialized ostrich breeding farms such as the Safari Show Farm. Arrive in Oudtshoorn and depart for a full day Oudtshoorn tour. Visit the Safari Ostrich Farm – the ultimate “ostrich experience” with thousands of ostriches to view from incubation stage to full grown adults that visitors can ride. The farm has an excellent restaurant specializing in South African Cuisine, especially ostrich meat (lunch not incl. in the rate). It also boasts a curio shop including an excellent range of ostrich products. Cango Caves – the Klein Karoo’s oldest and most popular attraction…. One of the world’s natural wonders. Cango Wildlife Ranch – here you will have the opportunity to view some of the animal species that inhabited the Karoo Region in the early days.
Day 06:– Depart
Breakfast will be served at the Lodge. Depart on a private road transfer to Airport for your flight back home.
- Cape town
- Table Mountain
- Tirstenbosch Gardens
- Cape Point – cape of good hope
- Funicular train ride
- Seal Island
- Boulders beach – penguin colony
- Garden Route
- Cango Caves
- Cango Wildlife Ranch
- Ostrich show farm
- John benn sunset cruise
- Airfare (Domestic and international)
- Any other expense of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel rates can vary anytime of the year due to several reasons- Holiday weekends, Conventions, Festivals, Blackout dates, Weather, blackout dates etc.
- Quoted price is based on per person on twin sharing basis and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any hotel change or peak period travel will be extra cost.
- We reserve the right to use alternative hotel accommodation and transfers of equal or higher standard.
- Wi-Fi – is available at the discretion of the hotel, if there is an additional cost for WIFI the client has to pay directly to the hotel.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package. Incidental amount must be paid by the client directly to the hotel.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours